"Orsolya Görgényi is a great professional with strong expertise in M&A. She quickly understands the needs of her clients and shows a good attitude to solve every problem."
Legal500, 2020, Corporate, Commercial and M&A
Orsolya Görgényi receives praise for being "an extremely positive, hard worker who makes sure everything is delivered on time," and for being "a really good organiser."
Chambers Global, 2020, Corporate/M&A
“On time, flexible, responsive and adaptive to changes in course; good understanding of the core issues and problems; focused work. Excellent customer relations and very good attitude towards client. No weaknesses so far.”
IFLR1000, 2020, Financial and Corporate
"I primarily work with Orsolya Görgényi as my contact partner. I appreciate the immediate response and handling of mandates with great care, speed an top professional support."
Orsolya Görgényi is 'a great problem solver'.
Legal500, 2019, Commercial, Corporate/M&A
Interviewees describe Orsolya Görgényi as "quick, intelligent and very nice to work with."
Chambers Europe, 2019, Corporate/M&A
Orsolya receives "praise from clients, who describe her as being ‘very proactive and responsive.’ She is best known for her work on privatisations and inbound investments. Another client adds: ‘She is very efficient, I was very impressed.’ "
Chambers Global, 2018, Corporate/M&A
- Budapest Bar Association (since 2002)
Other professional memberships:
- AIJA (International Association of Young Lawyers): President 2015-2016 after holding many other positions in the association. She served as vice-president Skills, Career, Innovation, Leadership & Learning (SCILL) at AIJA in 2017-2020. She has been active in the M&A commission of AIJA for over a decade and has organized and spoken at a number of M&A seminars held across the globe.
- ELTA (European Legal Technologies Association): ambassador, board representative since 2019
- DAV (German Bar Association): extraordinary member, board member of the International Business Law section (IWR)
- ABA (American Bar Association): Section of International Law, Business Law Section, Law Practice Management Division member, Non-US Lawyer Representative of the ABA SIL Council in 2017-2018.
- IBA (International Bar Association): member, IBA's Presidential Task Force on the Future of Legal Services member in 2017-2018
- UIA (International Association of Lawyers) and IPBA (Inter-Pacific Bar Association) member
- MSZCT (Association of the Hungarian Supervisors and Supervisor-Coaches): member
- OME (Hungarian Mediation Association): member
- Toastmasters International: member