The legal profession is evolving not least due to the development within AI and Legal Tech. However, no algorithm can replace sound legal judgment based on commercial insights and there will always be a demand for excellent legal practitioners.
Our case-load is ever increasing. And our broad and in-depth practice areas mean that with us you will always have a steep learning curve. We also provide you with a personal mentor within the firm who will ensure that your skills and talents are discovered and continually cultivated. Working with us you will be helping our clients, for example, with the following:
- Contractual & transactional work (M&A) including assisting in the drafting of transaction documents as well as due diligence
- Dispute resolution including preparing legal submissions in court and for arbitration as well as assisting with research in domestic and international (ICSID, ICC, ECJ) dispute proceedings
- Preparing merger control notifications to the Hungarian Competition Authority to get the deal through
- Preparing compliance training material for clients in the areas of competition law and unfair commercial practices
- Researching and helping to advise in sector specific areas like life sciences, financial services, and operation of technology platforms
We provide you with a pleasant and friendly working atmosphere in premises with a view over the river Danube. Our firm encourages its lawyers to engage in recreational activities and we regularly organise company events such as ski trips, hiking trips and company parties.
If you would like to join our team as an intern or Junior Associate and form part of one of the most experienced and biggest independent Hungarian law firms with a strong international client & partner network, send your English and Hungarian CV with your cover letter firstname.lastname@example.org.