What can we offer to Start-ups?
We are avid supporters of technological entrepreneurship and innovative business models.
Many of our colleagues actively participate in developing start-ups or regularly train groups of entrepreneurs in start-up incubators or at special „busines meets university” programs” organized by the developing start-up ecosystem in Hungary. We also host and help at investor pitching and start-up introduction events. This way we gain an insightful understanding of the kinds of mentoring and legal assistance that start-ups need for the establishment of the venture, for the development and implementation of the business idea, what they need in order to form a strong leadership and implementation team, for the protection of IP rights, and for finding the right financing to reach the various development rounds of the venture - from prototyping minimally viable products, through introducing the product to the market, to ultimately growing the business to a multinational enterprise. We also advise on stock option programs and other forms of incentivisation for team members participating in the success of developing the venture, and can help to solve ownership disputes which come up as the business grows and as financial investors become involved or need to divest at the end of their investment term.
What can we offer to the VC/PE industry?
On the regulatory financing side, as a long standing member of the Hungarian Venture Capital Association we participate in a number of development programs and industry position papers which aim to articulate the special regulatory requirements of the developing venture capital and private equity industry in Hungary.
On the transactional and deal flow side, for decades we have assisted business angels, as well as local, regional and global venture capital and private equity fund managers and investors in connection with their equity investments into, and their divesting from corporations in and outside of Hungary.
Transaction advice to Exists
We also help portfolio companies and PE investors to prepare the portfolio companies for a possible stock exchange or public offering exit and also advise them during the process of the IPO which, although currently is not a frequent event on the Hungarian market, may be a potential option in the near future due to the development of the Budapest Stock Exchange's so-called Xtend alternative market, which will be ready for issuers seeking smaller capitalization and the chance to be listed and traded on an MTF platform before making a larger scale IPO and seeking full listing on the BSE.
- Gábor Faludi +3614723000 E-mail me
- Orsolya Görgényi +36709322532 E-mail me
- Gusztáv Bacher +3614723000 E-mail me
- Attila Jásdi +3614723000 E-mail me
- Sándor Németh +3614723000 E-mail me
- János Vajda +3614723000 E-mail me
- Miklós Boronkay +36302932010 E-mail me
- Adrienn Tar +36204715500 E-mail me
- Bence Molnár +3614723000 E-mail me
- Róbert Dezső +36302483764 E-mail me
- Matthew Francis +3614723000 E-mail me
- Regina Pszilosz +3614723000 E-mail me
- Judit Szórádi +3614723000 E-mail me
- Evelin Szőke +3614723000 E-mail me
- Krisztina Sztoján +3614723000 E-mail me
- Anita Kalicz +3614723000 E-mail me
- Dániel Bihary +3614723000 E-mail me
- Máté Kiss +3614723000 E-mail me