Our corporate clients frequently turn to us in selecting the optimal restructuring options in the course of the evolution of their businesses in Hungary and in connection with cross-border migration (mergers) in- and out-bound from corporate and tax law aspects.
Our legal advice and coordination is usually asked for in relation to the implementation of corporate mergers, de-mergers (local and cross border) and winding-up procedures. Our mandate often includes the handling of labour and commercial issues and representation in administrative proceedings related to voluntary dissolution procedures.
Our expertise also covers the management of pre-insolvency restructurings and on-going assistance in the event of bankruptcy or liquidation, in certain cases from the debtor side and in other cases from the creditor side (be it institutional lenders or commercial creditors).
Liquidation and Work-out
In complex work-out matters, we regularly represent Hungarian or foreign banks in the course of attempting the recovery of their distressed finance projects, including cases where Hungarian corporations run into bankruptcy or liquidation or a local municipality is placed under debt settlement proceedings.
- Judit Budai +36309824935 E-mail me
- Sándor Németh +36709322526 E-mail me
- Hédi Bozsonyik +36204393264 E-mail me
- Katalin Szecskay +36309866274 E-mail me
- Orsolya Görgényi +36709322532 E-mail me
- Judit Szórádi +3614723000 E-mail me
- Johanna Hermann +3614723000 E-mail me
- Gergely Benyó +36303599356 E-mail me