FDI, Commercial, Residential Development Legal Advice
Our real estate development and management practice is one of the firm's core and most significant practice areas. We regularly advise foreign, multinational and domestic companies on complex real estate acquisitions and development ventures, including green-field investments.
Our lawyers' expertise spans the entire spectrum of the project assignments range from performing the necessary due diligence prior to the acquisition, to the reviewing of the title, the chain of ownership and the zoning and environmental status of the property. The firm also prepares tailor-made sale and purchase agreements, architectural design and contractor agreements and lease agreements as required by the demands of the given project.
We appreciate our reputation for being effective mediators of negotiations among various stakeholders (developers, local governments and other authorities, as well as various service providers such as architects/main contractors, and business partners) in often fraught and hectic situations, thereby adding value to the efficient preparation and timely completion of development projects.
However, if the worst becomes necessary, hand in hand with our strong dispute resolution team we can step into disputes which require either litigation or arbitration to solve them.
- Katalin Grósz +36309521297 E-mail me
- Hédi Bozsonyik +36204393264 E-mail me
- Attila Jásdi +3614723000 E-mail me
- Sándor Németh +36709322526 E-mail me
- György Wellmann +36303500886 E-mail me
- Bence Molnár Sz. +36303721976 E-mail me
- Regina Pszilosz +3614723000 E-mail me
- Johanna Hermann +3614723000 E-mail me
- Dóra Czibere +3614723000 E-mail me
- Viktória Cseh +3614723000 E-mail me
- Máté Kiss +3614723000 E-mail me