One of our core practice areas is dispute resolution. We are proud that our activity is widely known and is consistently top-ranked in legal directories for our work in this field. Our firm can offer clients:
We represent our clients in all types of court proceedings. Our broad and market-leading expertise expands in particular to corporate disputes, breaches of contract, damages claims, IP litigation, competition and labour affairs, cartel damages claims and construction disputes, as well as to the judicial review of competition, tax, public procurement and data protection decisions.
We represent our clients in all kinds of Hungarian and international arbitration proceedings (in particular in ICC and UNCITRAL ad hoc arbitrations). We have special expertise in investment disputes and have acted in a number of ICSID arbitration cases. Several of our lawyers are listed on the Roll of Arbitrators of the Commercial Court of Arbitration attached to the Hungarian Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
Mediation and settlements
While we are tough in fights, we also promote dispute resolution by settlement if clients' interest so requires . A number of our lawyers are also registered business mediators.
Third party funding
We assist our clients in finding third party funding for financing their claims, and also provide risk assessment opinions to litigation funders for cases involving Hungarian law.
- András Szecskay +36309311010 E-mail me
- Judit Gulás +3614723000 E-mail me
- Gusztáv Bacher +3614723000 E-mail me
- Orsolya Görgényi +36709322532 E-mail me
- György Wellmann +3614723000 E-mail me
- János Vajda +3614723000 E-mail me
- Róbert Dezső +36302483764 E-mail me
- Patrick Tausz +3614723000; +36709322520 E-mail me
- Matthew Francis +3614723000 E-mail me
- David Kerpel +3614723000 E-mail me
- Hédi Bozsonyik +36204393264 E-mail me
- Gábor Faludi +3614723000 E-mail me
- Krisztina Sztoján +3614723000 E-mail me
- Dániel Bihary +3614723000 E-mail me
- Máté Kiss +3614723000 E-mail me
- Landmark ICSID award against Hungary 08-02-2019