We advise our clients to optimize their business within all legal aspects of HR, labour & employment. Hungary continues to attract foreign investment and establishment in particularly due to its well-trained and competitive labour force. We have extensive experience in all fields of employment law through the representation of both local and foreign clients. Thanked to our dedication to the practice area, our employment team is honoured by top rank in all independent legal directories, praised by peers and trusted by clients.
Comprehensive expertise on work-force matters
Because we realise both the importance and the sensitivity of labour force management, our employment law team is committed to providing pro-active, effective and up-to-date assistance to our clients on a wide range of employment matters including:
- hiring employees in line with anti-discrimination laws;
- obtaining labour permits for foreign employees;
- preparing executive and general labour agreements;
- drafting and revising collective bargaining agreements, organizational and operational rules and other rules governing labour relations (such as codes of ethics);
- assisting with the preparation and implementation of employee share option schemes or other employee benefit programs;
- issuing legal opinions on other labour issues (such as sick-leave, wages, working hours, confidentiality obligations and non-competition);
- preparing the termination of employment, agreements and representing clients in legal disputes arising from the employment relationship;
- representing employers in connection with planned labour force reduction programs;
- advising employers on aspects of labour law found in M&A transactions and corporate restructurings, including the legal succession of employment;
- advising employers on employment-related data protection issues, including concerning compliance with the GDPR (eg controlling data at all stages of employment, running electronic monitoring systems, checking the e-mail and internet usage of employees, advising on fraud-detection systems, etc.); and
- regular advice in connection with labour law matters relating to the foundation and cross border merger of Societas Europae.
- Anikó Keller +36709322530 E-mail me
- Katalin Grósz +36309521297 E-mail me
- Zoltán Balázs Kovács +36709322533 E-mail me
- Adrienn Tar +36304775635 E-mail me
- David Kerpel +36304055192 E-mail me
- Orsolya Görgényi +36709322532 E-mail me
- Johanna Hermann +3614723000 E-mail me
- Emil Szabó +3614723000 E-mail me
- Júlia Szabó +3614723000 E-mail me
- New job-creating wage subsidy helps companies rebuild in the midst of the pandemic-caused economic crisis 12-06-2020
- Quick guide on how to restart office work in light of the threat of the coronavirus 11-05-2020
- Employment related measures by the Hungarian Government during the Pandemic 29-04-2020
- Summary of the introduction of the 24-month working time frame for employers in Hungary during the COVID-19 period 22-04-2020
- Summary of governmental R+D employee subsidy in connection with COVID-19 in Hungary 22-04-2020
The employment team of Szecskay Attorneys at Law is top ranked by all independent legal directories, praised by peers and trusted by clients.
We have extensive experience in all fields of employment law through the representation of both local and foreign clients.
Because we realise both the importance and the sensitivity of labour force management, our employment law team is committed to providing pro-active, effective and up-to-date assistance to our clients on all labour related matters.